So here are the groups.
A few suggestions
- You can keep your group flat without any hierarchy. However in my experience, I have seen that having a leader always helps. Somebody needs to have the last word.
- You can also have a designated operations manager – somebody who keeps track on the various aspects of timelines and production.
- Spend some time in ideation and brainstorming. It will always be easier when you are clear about everybody’s opinions and what you need to eventually do.
- In my experience, a story board or a sequence sheet helps – as does a concrete script. As marketeers, your need to be specific and definite. You need to have a plan.
- A simple plan could entail – Objective, Target Audience, Story Line / Methodology, Schedule and Budgets and tracking.
All the best – do well. Remember – The best works are not only original – but something that matters….
|151110||Bhaven Jayantbhai Pandya|
|151253||Tanmay Atul Ahuja|
|151120||Jaykumar Tulsidas Lunagariya|
|151326||Jaynish Kirtibhai Patel|
|151260||Vivek Anilkumar Toshniwal|
|151338||Prasad Rajendra Joshi|
|151139||Priyanka Pramod Gupta|
|141228||Kevin B Simon|
|151446||Shreya Udayan Ambegaokar|
|151148||Samar Shilpesh Chotaliya|
|151228||Harsh Rajen Doshi|
|151152||Shrey Jai Modi|
|151156||Sidharth Manohar Nandwani|
|151247||Satish Kumar Roy|
|151358||Utkaarsh Yogesh Sharma|
|151309||Anshun Brijen Gosalia|
|151454||Tahirkhan M. Pathan|
|151312||Anurag Mukeshkumar Mehta|
|151203||Abhishek Pramod Salunke|
|151252||Spandan Bhavenbhai Patel|
|151323||Hetvi Yogesh Bhavsar|